We can't become who we need to be by remaining who we are - Oprah

Friday 11 May 2012

Experimenting with CAD...


It's been a while since I posted, so I thought I'd share some more work that I've been doing...


It's coming up very close to the end of the uni year (scary!) and to the end of my Final Major Project. Ideas have changed and I've spent far too long deciding over the smallest of decisions but I'm hoping that these CAD designs will be close to finalised for my final pieces in the exhibition. It's been a long few days cut and pasting (and I think I have square eyes from staring at my monitor!) but I think it was all worth it.


Here's a few of the things Ive been working on...Hope you like!


























I've gone for a dark, magically feel in these design which I hope shows through. I think some pieces work a lot better then others (especially those towards the end). Going to continue experimenting and print layers onto different textured paper, some mark making and then work on top with a little bit of stitch and photo transfer.


Still lots to do!


Jessica :)




No comments:

Post a Comment