We can't become who we need to be by remaining who we are - Oprah

Wednesday 2 May 2012

Working from home

As much as I love being at home and the idea of a warm house, Pjs and my snuggly duvet...When you've got a cold, it really is a bit disheartening trying to get work done.


However all is not lost, the Lemsip is on hand, the hot water bottle is ready and the chicken soup is brewing! Sketching away for my Midsummer Night's Dream theme - work to post later! - I've come across this cracker of a picture! It may not cheer everyone else up as it did me, but if you love a bit of Shakespeare, then I'm sure you'll appreciate it too :)


Found on http://styleandcheek.wordpress.com/ - Good blog to save to the favourites!
Made me smile!


Photos of work progression and inspiration to come later...right now its back to sketching!




Jessica x

No comments:

Post a Comment